Use directions and safety tips for the Lumber Decompression Belt.
May 08, 2023
Lumber Decompression Belts are an innovative solution to alleviate back pain and discomfort. These belts are designed to reduce pressure on the lumbar spine by providing decompression and support to the lower back. They are easy to use and can be worn during various activities such as working out, driving, or sitting for prolonged periods. However, it is essential to use these belts with proper directions and safety tips to ensure maximum effectiveness and prevent any potential injury.
Here are some important directions to keep in mind while using a lumber decompression belt:
- Before wearing this decompression belt, it is advised to remove or loosen any existing leather belt.
- Clip the hand pump onto the air value of the belt, and then inflate the belt with the help of the hand pump.
- When the belt is fully inflated, the pump will make a sound of air leakage, then stop pumping and remove the pump.
- It is recommended that initially wear the belt for 30-60 minutes at a time. If no side effect or undue pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodically extended.
- After getting accustomed to the product, you can wear it as long as you are comfortable.
- Before taking off the belt, release the air with the valve key that comes with the belt, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the belt.
And here are some safety tips to keep in mind while using it:
- Do not wear the Belt for extended periods of time as it can lead to the weakening of your core back muscles.
- In case you experience pain while wearing the belt, decrease the time that you wear the Belt and consult a Professional.
- Do not wear the belt while sleeping as it will lead to blood stagnation.